The attorneys at Periconi, LLC, currently represent the following clients:
- A major New York City owner of more than two dozen Manhattan office buildings in its handling of the full gamut of environmental issues inherent in managing such properties, as well as minimizing the risk in the acquisition of new properties.
- A major international aircraft manufacturer performing environmental due diligence for the acquisition of its new facility and closing older ones in several states as required under the Resources Conservation and Recovery Act.
- A major national transportation company seeking to bring more than 100 facilities throughout the country into compliance with the Clean Water Act under an agreement settling a prospective federal citizen suit prelitigation.
- A significant European investor and developer of properties throughout Europe and the east and west coasts of the United States in the purchase, development and divestiture of properties, for some using the New York Brownfield Cleanup Act.
- A significant New York-based income fund manager of commercial real estate-backed loans in legal strategy development, loan document, and environmental report review and management of the loans.
In addition to the above matters, we have in the past provided:
- New York environmental law expert witness services in several matters, including in a half-billion-dollar environmental insurance claim case.
- Special master services appointed by a federal judge to oversee complex Clean Water Act and Superfund claims.
- Counsel for a major international environmental engineering firm in claims of conflict in its representation in the major national MTBE contamination litigation in federal court.
- Counsel for the environmental consultant whose report for several federal agencies and entities threatened the continuation of political risk insurance for a major U.S.-based multinational mining company.
- A major New York-based regional developer with a healthy appetite for environmentally high-risk properties owned by multinational and other corporations, seeking to reduce that risk in the purchase, development and sale of them, for some using the New York Brownfield Cleanup Act.
- A significant former property owner of properties along one of the most prominent Superfund “sediment sites” in the country.
To learn more about the results we achieved, contact our law firm by calling 646-733-4487 for a consultation with a skilled lawyer.